It is so hard to believe this day has come... The girls are off to their first day of pre school. We had our meet the teacher day on Friday and I forgot the camera :( The teachers were really nice and loving. The girls said "Hi Teacher" the whole way home. I think they are going to have just plain kid fun there! They have a great outdoor area, music class, bible study and all sorts of fun crafts planned. At the end of the year they send home a memory book with all of their art work. So fun! They are going to learn and grow so much -- it is going to be so exciting to watch!
Here is all of the stuff we (I) get to carry in...
Check out the people we had to decorate to look like them. They took Brian and I 1 1/2 hours and this is the best we came up with. I think they look cute. Homework for the parents already though, um I thought this was Mothers Day Out! I need a break!!
Practicing with the nap mats.
I am so excited and sad at the same time. It is so hard to believe they are even old enough to go to pre school! I cried while reading their "Student Handbook"... Hope I can keep myself together tomorrow! Wish us luck ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments